Ray White Werrington County
DEVELOPMENT SITE (STCA)
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Ray White Werrington County would like to present via Expressions of Interest a development site in Oxley Park.
• Located 2.4 Km from St Marys Railway Station
• Easy access to M4 Motorway
Total Area:Approx 2263m2
Frontage:Combined approx 30.5
Zoning: R3 Medium Density Residential
Offered for sale for the first time since 1998, this much loved 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick home is going to be sold combining next door with approx 30.5 m frontage. This property has amazing value added with an enormous plumbers brick shed (approx. 10x10sqm) containing it's own kitchen, bathroom and home office.
• 6 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and powder room brick home
• Formal Lounge
• Formal Dining Room
• Games Room
• Family Room
• Large Timber Kitchen
• Tiled and carpets throughout
• Ducted Airconditioning
• Large paved and covered entertainment outdoor area
• Rental Income approx $650.00 to $700.00 and the smaller home is achieving
• $340.00 per week.
• Double Block approx 30.5 frontage
• Short stroll to local shops and sporting fields
• Walk to Primary School
• Two minute drive to St Marys and Railway Station
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.